Who's your favourite TV Chef??

Wednesday 28 April 2010

Cook Like A Pro

Cooking With The Best




Ever wondered what it would be like to be one of the top chefs in the world? Well now you can actually find out with the help of Jamie Oliver.


Recently I was browsing round a kitchen appliances website when I came across a range of professional cooking appliances from the famous chef. I seen a great deal on a set of pots and pans, not only do they look great but you could also get them for £160 saving a tidy £75. You can't go wrong with stainless steel in my eyes it looks great and from my experience easy to wash.


Let me know if any of you out there have ever purchased some of the "pukka" mans appliances and wither you have found them to be as useful as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment